Saturday, August 18, 2012

Floam!

In my quest to find amazingly awesome and unique colors of nail polish which may also to be an excuse to justify adding another polish to my ridiculous stash... I have found that Indie brands are the way to go...

I came across Floam on Ninja Polish website.  


When I saw that Nail-Venturous Floam was sold out, I was intrigued and I did a quick search and saw how unique it was and entered my email to be notified when back in stock.  A couple days later it was and I sent my paypal payment.  I had to wait until I returned from vaca though!  2 weeks!  :)

Ninja Polish also sells more Nail-Venturous colors created by Amy of I'm Feeling Nail-venturous'.  I will be grabbing Pinkerbell next which has the same yellow glitter combined with pink and bright blue!


Floam is straight up glitter in a clear base. Small neon blue and yellow glitter!  I used 3 coats for the photos.  Next time I might layer it over a mint green or yellow to use only 2 coats.  I used only one coat of Seche but if you want your results more shiny, another layer is needed.






How cool is this polish?

Ninja Polish also sells BB Couture, A-England, Jessica, Glitter Gal, Hits, Ozotic, Picture Polish, models own and so many others.  Fast shipping and fair prices.  My kind of on-line shopping!

So here we are nearing the end of the summer.  Well for us in the South, the season definitely feels much longer with the heat that we experience, but I did feel a cooler breeze at the beach today!

We are trying to stretch the summer as long as we can so we headed out to Bear Island before the kids start school next week.  Despite my SPF 50 application, I'm feeling the sting of too much sun...

Just a lovely day with the fam...  :)




Are you looking forward to fall or wishing for more summer fun?

1 comment:

  1. This to me looks like a unique nail polish color very pretty.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete