Thursday, February 3, 2011

The latest installment

of shopping for free...  CVS last night.  $3.54, $1.54 of which was tax.

Horrible blackberry pic.  Sorry!  Bur was the breakdown...  $3 Almay coupon print out of the magic coupon machine.  Just couldn't resist.  The foundation was free.  The 2 Physcian's Formula items, one was 75% off of retail of $15 and the bamboo case is for some powder I bought from my last 75% off CVS haul.  Both items were just a little over $10 but remember I told you all to save your $10 off CVS coupon for Physician's Formula?  Well I got $7 back in ECBs for that purchase.  The Dove Visicare for the 10.1 oz was $1.99 and I had a $1/1 coupon.  So $3.54 OOP, $7 back in ECBs.  $3.46 profit.  Not bad for a 5 min. trip.

I'm off tonight to Rite Aid for a $5 Olay Pro-X Cleansing system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment