Saturday, February 26, 2011

Recent shopping

I pulled into CVS and Rite Aid late in this week's sales cycle.  I'm lucky they had the items I was looking for!



The above items were from Rite Aid.  I grabbed the last Youth Code Starter Kit!  Yay!  It was $29.99.  I had a $10 Rite Aid Video Value coupon that I have been holding on to since January.  I also had a $3 MC that my sister mailed to me.  From this purchase I received $10 in +up rewards and I will be submitted my receipt for the $10 Rebate very shortly.  So basically with coupons and rebates, the Youth Code Starter Kit was a $3 money maker.  I used the $10 +up rewards towards my next purchase of Huggies Diapers and Kotex pantyliners.  I had a $2 coupon for the Huggies which qualified for $2 +up reward and I had a $1.50 coupon off 2 Kotex and received $1 +up reward.  So for the second transaction I paid $2 OOP and I got back $3 in +up rewards.  Not bad.

 I wanted way more toothpaste but the coupons I had were for the wrong size.  Oh well.  I have plenty in my stash.  So for this transaction at CVS I grabbed the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Corrector for $9.99 and I had a $2/1 MC.  The Purex Complete was on sale for $3.99 and I had a $3/1 MC that my sister mailed to me.  The Pro Clinical was on clearance for $1.24 and I had a $1/1 MC.  Going into the deal I also had $7 in ECB from a previous trip.  So OOP was $2.40.  Love shopping on the cheap/

No comments:

Post a Comment