Friday, August 19, 2011

A little Nuance please!

Finally, after driving for an hour, I find a CVS fully stocked with Salma Hayek Nuance.  My husband actually had an appointment so I tagged along...  I just got lucky.  :)

So with my 2 $2 CVS coupons and my $5 ECBs I grabbed 4 items for $7 and change!  Yay! And the purchase put me over another $50 so I will be getting another $5 in ECBs...   Love the CVS Beauty Club!

I've only tried 2 of the items so far, Wild Lime Exfoliating Facial Gel and the Walnut Body Scrub.  I will have a full review on the facial gel early next week.  I want to try it out a couple more times.  One thing is for sure, you can feel it working...

On to Nuance Salma Hayek Walnut Body Scrub.


I love this product.  It was exactly what I wanted and what I have been looking for in a body scrub.  My skin felt dramatically different immediately rinsing the scrub off.  My skin is just amazingly soft and smooth. 

It's made with Walnut shell powder, fine little gentle scrubbers.  It's gently enough to use on the hands as well.  It has a nice light scent, almost like almond oil, though I don't see it listed.  However there are Acai, Annatto Seed and Rice and Bran Oils.  Caffeine was a surprising ingredient and it is said to "help firm and tone the skin" on the back of the bottle.  Which I know to be true because I like to use products around my eye area which contain caffeine.  It makes a huge difference on my "laugh lines." :)

Nuance products are not tested on animals and paraben free.




I just love this product and I'm considering driving another hour to pick some more up at BOGO of course! 

You can find Salma Hayek Nuance products at CVS.  The Walnut Scrub is $7.99 for 8 oz of product in a squeeze tube which is quite reasonable for the quality of this product. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so bummed I can't play with the Magic CVS machine anymore... they don't have CVS OR RITE AID here! Bastards.

    ReplyDelete