Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Makeup Collection Edit

TI have been going though my Muji and Alex drawers looking for products to use up by the end of the year.  I have been stumbling upon products that I haven't touched in 1–2 years aside from re-organizing.  Such products are expired, nearing expiration, or need to be given to a better home.  

Perfect timing as we are heading out for a mini-break this weekend with family and I can re-home most of my makeup items!  Yay!  A few things need to be pitched however.  :(

Here are the items that will need to be thrown out:

First up Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel Cream Line is Glam Hazel Eyes and Glam Green Eyes.  I never bought the one for my blue eyes.  Lol. These have to be at least four years old.  I know that I didn't buy them in North Carolina.  They are the perfect bullet proof base.  They are amazing.



These L'OREAL stains and the YSL are very similar and all 3 have the same eerie smell and taste.  They have to go unfortunately.  They last forever on the lips too!





YSL 7
LOREAL 190 Endless Red and 183 Pink Resistance.

Next up, L'OREAL HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner.  Again, has to be at least 4 years old and is pretty much dried up at this point.  


Last but not least, a well loved favorite, Milani blush in #201 Luminous.  I have a brand new Milani. Baked Blush in Luminoso waiting for me to open up as a replacement.



Next up I will share what I will be giving away this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment