Saturday, January 3, 2015

Finish 7 by Spring: Intro!


This is a tag that is flying around YouTube and I am totally down with finishing these 7 products!

Like the Finish 6 by Christmas tag where I ambitiously chose 6 products in makeup, skincare, body care and hair care, I will choose 7 for this challenge!  End date: March 20th!!!

Skincare:

Over Christmas break, I was gifted some items from the Isomers line.  I haven't heard of these products before and just tried them all for the first time tonight.  In fact the routine I just used, I want to use up for this challenge.

1. Isomers ReNew Triple Action Amino Neck and Decollete Exfoliator
2. Isomers Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Serum
3. Isomers Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Cream Day and Night Formula
4. Isomers Neck and Chin Firming with Ovaliss and Essenskin
5. N7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing skin
6. bliss daily detoxifying toner
7. OleHenriksen virtual truth eye cream


Makeup:

1.  Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque (it's endless!!!)
2.  Tarte Smoothe Operator Amazionian Clay Finishing Powder (also endless!!!)
3.  Physicians Formula dual concealer
4.  Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze or Barely Branded or Barely Beige (there are so many in my drawer...)
5.  AVON Glimmersticks chromes in mocha flash, 1/2 inch left!
6. Milani Easy Brow in Natural Taupe, unable to twist up.  :( (it's a gimme, but I need at least one!)
7. L'Oreal Magic LUMI Highlighter



Body care:

I'm going to add some items that I didn't finish during the Finish 6 by Christmas Tag.  We travelled unexpectedly and there wasn't enough room for all the full size products I was trying to finish up!

1.  Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus spearmint body cream- since used but still relatively full
2.  St. Ives fresh hydration, 1/2 can?  It lasts forever it seems.
3.  Boost Bodywash
4.  Caudalie Dry Oil
5.  Jergens Gradual Tan, virtually unused
6.  A sample of perfume (not really body care but I have so many sample perfumes!)
7.  Julep Hand and Cuticle Stick


Haircare:
 
I'm just going to leave this one open to the many deluxe sample sized products I have.  So I will fill this in as I finish them!  This first one I'm definitely starting with is L'OREAL OleoTherapy Perfecting Oil Essence.  :)

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Are you doing this challenge?

I'm gathering up 5 more items for 5 by Cinco de Mayo now!  I'm not going to do categories, just 5.  But one will be a Color Tatoo for sure.  

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment