Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Aveeno Nourish + Revitalize Shampoo & Conditioner


Aveeno has come out with it's Nourish+ Hair Care Collection.  I just tried the Nourish + Revitalize and had to tell you about it right away.  It touts,  "Smoothes and helps repair everyday damage to hair, invigorating it with new life."   Now, I haven't tried it for three washes as recommended for maximum results as I only have a sample.  I'm liking the results a lot though.  When I put shampoos through my test, I completely blow out my hair dry.  If my hair feels soft and it is smooth with no flyaways without using any product, it passes my test.  Aveeno passes! And it has a lovely scent.  It contains Wheat Germ Oil and Maurita Flexuosa Fruit Oil.   I definitely would like it even more if they eliminated the Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, I can do without a rich creamy lather now that I know a rich creamy lather is not what cleans and nourishes your hair.  Ahh, I digress...

There are a total of 4 formulas in the collection.  Nourish + Moisturize, Nourish + Volume, Nourish + Shine and Nourish + Revitalize.  I definitely will be picking up the full size Nourish + Shine Shampoo and Conditioner as soon as I run out of my other stuff.  You can only have so many bottles of hair product in the shower mind you!

Plus, if you have been following my blog, I'm desperately trying to use up 75 products and samples before I purchase anything more in the beauty department.  It has been tremdously difficult, well tremendously might be a tad bit dramatic, but there have been all these crazy sales.  However, I was in Target last night and I walked right past the cosmetic aisles.  I looked as I walked by, but I didn't stop!  How's that for will power?  But as my list for "wants" grow, I just remember that I am comitted to the Project 75 Pan Challenge.

Waste not want not!

No comments:

Post a Comment