Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller


Love this stuff.  I have been using it for a few weeks now.  However, it is a tad bit dark.  I cannot roll it on underneath my entire eye from inner to outer corner because it doesn't match my skin tone.  It just looks too dark.  I have white circles above my naturally pink (red) cheeks.  However, if I just dab, not roll, dab it on under the inside corner of my eye (does that make sense?) and go straight down slightly, it offers the best light refracting shadow cover that I have ever tried.  Before this product entered my life, I was caking on thick concealer.  Then I would look at myself and try to decide what looks better, tired dark circles or caked on concealer.  It was truly a toss up. 

On days that I need a boost, I put on a light coat of my regular concealer, Revlon Age Defying, and then lightly dab on the Garnier.  Works like magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment