Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Target!!!

Well I popped over to Target for some essentials tonight and noticed a lot of clearance items!!!  SH nail polish, Sonia Kushuk brushes, John Frieda shampoo...  Which I'm going back for because I didn't have all my coupons with me, shocking I know!

So the $1 MC for Nicole by OPI really got me excited.  I have never bought a full size Nicole by OPI before.  Too expensive for me.  $7 a bottle?  Forget it.  Not this girl.  I mean, it has to be a very weak moment, a crazy unique color.  Well, I thought, if I'm starting off $1 less, I knew I could make a deal somehow. 



Since I've been on "vacation" so to speak for a couple of weeks now, I'm running low on face wash.  I'm not super happy with the one I have right now so I'm ready to make a switch.  It's a Biore shower one.  It does a great cleaning job, just too good of a job to use everyday.  So I did my research of course and found out that the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Surge and Energizing Cleansing pads were both on sale and when you bought them together, you receive a $5 Target GC.  I had $5 MC for the power cleanser and $2 off for the refills.  OOP I paid $11 something for the both of them and got back $5 GC making them like $3 a piece.  Not bad. 

But of course I turned around and used the $5 GC on 2 Nicole by OPI polishes along with my 2 $1/1 MCs making them $3.50 a piece.  I grabbed one from the Bieber collection, One Less Lonely Glitter.  Which is a fun light purple glitter.  Love it!  I have 4 coats on my middle finger right now.  I also picked up, It's not me, it's blue. In the store under the bright lights it looked like a dark bluish purple.  Maybe I imagined that after I read the name.  Then I got it home and looked at it and I was worried that it was just like that LE Revlon.  But swatching it on my thumb it is a glittery graphite.  I'm not under the best of light right now so I can't wait to do a full mani.  Absolutely love it already and I will be wearing it a lot I'm sure. 




They both have completely different brushes.  The purple glitter bomb from the Bieber the One Less Lonely Girl Collection has a very wide "perfect stroke" brush.  And the other a very thin, Orly type brush.  They are both suitable for the formulas.  Both polishes dried pretty fast.  I applied thin coats and they were dry to the touch in about 2 minutes.  All in all, I'm pretty happy with my choices and I'm going to want more for sure.

Oh I also used up my free Ecotools coupons.  I grabbed the retractable kabuki brush for my mom.  She was needing a new one.  Hope she likes it!  And I found a Bambo Bronzer brush for me.  OMG so soft!!!

So that's that for now.  I am heading to CVS this week because I have $10 in Beauty Club ECBs to print out.  Gotta keep rollin' em!

Hope you are enjoying the week and stay out of the hot sun!  I'm going to wash my face...

No comments:

Post a Comment