Monday, October 17, 2011

Day #7

This was another simple one.  I primed my eyes with Bare Escentuals Prime Time, swept Lily Lolo Golden Lilac across the lid and along the lower lash line, Lily Lolo Gold Digger in the inner corner, and e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow Royal in the crease and outer v, as an upper lash and lower lash liner. 

No harsh mark. eyemarker in jet, I might throw that on later on today though.  lol 
I blended out Royal with my ever crumbling WnW Brulee. 






Oh and e.l.f mineral mascara.  I like this mascara but it does weigh down my lashes in the drying process.  My lashes are extremely straight however.  In order to make this mascara work, I need to curl my lashes as usual, apply a coat and hold up my lashes up with the side of my finger until they are dry and then it looks nice. The only mascara that I do not have to use this method for is PF Jumbo Mascara.  However if I do hold up my lashes, it just looks that much better. 

I think that there is a spoon method that I could use instead which I should try.  Why not right, I already have aluminum foil in my bathroom, why not a spoon as well? :)

On to the swatches of the products used...

From top to bottom, e.l.f. Royal, LL Gold Digger, LL Golden Lilac




So what products from your collection did you try out today???

No comments:

Post a Comment