Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Julep Maven!

I know I've mentioned this a hundred times before but I usually gift my Julep Maven box every month.  This month I had to keep it all to myself.  I liked the colors and a sparkly, glittery 4th of July polish came just in time!




Hot balls y'all!  I love it when they give out candy!


This is the American Beauty for July 2012.  Bonus polish and a lippie!

So from left to right, Lynn a pearly, pinky blush, America a red, white and blue glitter, Yumi, a gold and hallographic glitter and Lip Vernis in Peony, an opaque pinky nude that complements Lynn.  The lip vernis smells sweet, feels moisturizing and is not sticky at all.  I really like it.

I'm very happy with the selections this month.  I will be doing a couple of nail looks with these this week!

2 comments:

  1. Great polishes! I am hoping mine comes today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore America for the 4th. It's gorgeous! I'm going to paint my nails Lynn tonight. What box did you get?

    ReplyDelete