Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Week 8 Empties!


Quite a few empties this week.  Progress...

I will mention the most memorable. 

I loved the Philosophy lip gloss in the silver pot.  It was the perfect pale pink color and plumped the lips.  I loved the packaging.  It was small, sleek and had a nice mirror on the inside. If I can find this again, I will definitely repurchase.  This was $3 at Big Lots last year.

I finished both the Freeman Beauty eclos cleanser and hydraPrimer.  Both of these came in a Klout perk gift.  I still have the pot of PM moisturizer which I love as well.  I have seen this kit at Rite Aid just under $30 I believe.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist deodorant.  A have turned a few members of my family onto this gem.  I will have to repurchase for the summer.  If you haven't tried this yet and have tried everything, give this one a go.  You won't be disappointed.  It wasn't my favorite scent at first but I don't even smell it anymore.

I poured the rest of my Urban Decay deSlick into a smaller travel size one to save space. 

I mostly used the Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner to shave my legs but my daughter really liked it because it made her hair very soft.  In fact she liked the combination of the Avalon Organics Peppermint shampoo and this conditioner as her "ultimate combo."  She is so cute.  I found both Avalon peppermint shampoo and conditioner to not have enough moisture for my hair.  I did like the peppermint smell.

The VO5 shower oil was not as moisturizing as I remember the hot oil treatments back in the day but I also have dryer color treated hair.  Just not enough moisture for me.  I have another one in the shower right now.

Benefit Eye Potent Eye Cream is a nice eye cream.  I only had enough to try for a week but I think it might be worth purchasing a full size.

40 Carrots Papaya Mask is definitely in my top 10 of all time favorite masks.  I will be looking at repurchasing this one for sure.

I thought that the Murad Cleansing wipe was very thorough and leaves a fresh, cooling tingle...  I will repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment