Friday, March 6, 2015

Pan that Palette 2015 Update!

First month went swimmingly.  Used the Naked palette every day and fell in love all over again.  I started using the right side of the palette more, specifically Gunmetal.  I found that layering Toasted over Gunmetal has a nice effect and became my favorite look.

Month 2...  Still continue to use the Naked palette and realize that I'm not seeing any progress and become discouraged.  Silly, I know.  Then I think, there is no way I will be able to pan this palette and how is it even possible.  Do I not pile on my shadow enough? How do people do it?  I can't possibly use this palette every day for the entire year...

Partial Month 3...  Hmm, maybe I did make some progress.  There seems to be deeper dips in Virgin, Sin, Naked and Side Car.  Tiny dip in Darkhorse and Toasted.  Not bad...  


The starting point...


Maybe you can sort of tell a little progress...  :)

I will keep at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment