Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gearing up for Black Friday

For the past four yesrs, or about four years, I've been one of the crazies running around at 3am grabbing up sale items.  My mother-in-law got me all excited one year and I've been hooked ever since.  Last year my husband went out with me.  We started at midnight at an outlet mall in Massachusetts and came home about 8am.  Then I think he went back out after I crashed out.

I'm not sure how this year is going to work out with the new baby.  We'll have to go in shifts.  This year we will be home but there are still plenty of stores.  Kohl's and Target usually have great deals, so I'll be hitting them up for sure.

Black Friday ads have already been posted here.

If you can wake up insanely early, it's really best way to get all the things on your list for great prices.  Especially those big items like tv's.  My husband went out for televisions two years in a row.  Did I mention my husband is a shopper?  Almost worse than me :)

So what are you heading out for this Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment