Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sales, Sales Sales!

Remember that tomorrow is Cyber Monday so if you didn't get everything on your list on Friday, you have one last chance to score some deals.  My inbox is literally filled back up with emails.  I just finished deleting all the Black Friday ones!

Here are some worth mentioning...

Elizabeth Arden  This actually ends today but free shipping on any order and a free 8-piece gift with tote with a $25 purchase.  BLACKFRI at checkout

e.l.f.  55% off storewide, free shipping with a $25 purchase SHIP25 at checkout.  And then a free 10 issue subscription to More magazine with a $30 purchase.  Or 55% off $25 purchase 55WIDE at checkout. 

Urban Decay  During the hours of 10am and 2pm you are able to purchase a set of 15 of the 24/7 . 2 deluxe samples with a $65 purchase, HFS65 at checkout.

drugstore.com  Free shipping with any $25 order and $5 off any $40 order.  You can also order off off beauty.com as well. 

Estee Lauder  I will be taking advantage of this one.  The hubs needs stocking stuffers for me right?  You can get a Coach make-up bag filled with Estee Lauder samples for $35 with any Estee Lauder fragrance purchase.  And if you order on-line, you can choose 4 deluxe samples... 
Here's what it comes with:


Golden Eye & Face Compact (New Pure Color EyeShadow in Ivory Slipper, Hot Cinnamon and Amethyst Spark, plus Estée Lauder Signature Blush in Nude Rose)  I've been dying to get Amethyst.


2 Pure Color Long Lasting Lipsticks (full-size, in Sugar Honey and Pinkberry)

New Pure Color Gloss (in Wired Copper)

Artist's Eye Pencils (great for smoky eyes, in SoftSmudge Black)

2 Deluxe Retractable Makeup Brushes (Powder and Eyeshadow)

Coach Signature Cosmetic Bag

Yankee Candle  Buy 2 candles, get 2 free candles.  They are awesome gifts and you can give one to your self. 

Bath and Body Works  This actually ends today.  I took advantage yesteray.  Buy 3, get 3 free.  I bought two lotions and two body washes for my elfster.com pick.  I get to keep 2 for myself!

Avon.com  Free shipping with any order FREE2010  For $89 you can get a Flip MinoHD™.  I did buy one for myself.  I was looking at them last year and they were well over $100.  Maybe I'll start vlogging. 

Sephora  Free shipping with any $25 purchase.  This looks fun.  LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler ($140 Value)  How many full size mascaras do you have that didn't work hanging aorund taking up space that you should have thrown away by now...  Now you can try a whole mess of samples and then decide what full size ones to buy!



Origins  The Origins Great-Super Set for $55.  What a great value!  And Origins will gift wrap on-line purhases.  Every time I order from them, my order arrives neatly packaged.  I like the time and care they put into it.  It makes me feel special!



GinZing™ Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff net wt. 0.5 oz./15 ml


Starting Over™ Age-erasing moisturizer with Mimosa net wt. 1 oz./30 ml

Modern Friction™ Nature's gentle dermabrasion 1.7 fl. oz./50 ml

Checks and Balances™ Frothy face wash 5 fl. oz./150 ml

Ginger Souffle™ Whipped body cream net wt. 5 oz/150 ml

Ginger Burst™ Savory body wash net wt. 5 oz./150 ml
 
 
 
Have fun shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment