Wednesday, June 6, 2012

May Glossybox!

So the first ever Glossybox has hit the U.S. by storm!  Actually I have no idea really but I was excited after I received the promo box last month!




So the products featured this month were the following:

Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel



For my oily skin I prefer gels so this will definitely be used.  I wish the full size price wasn't $100 though.  Don't want to fall in love with this liquid gold.


Glossybox blush brush!  A good size travel brush made "from the finest goat hair."  Not the softest bristles but good to throw in a bag and not worry about damaging them.


Burberry Beauty Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick in Copper No.202





I never would have picked out this color for myself but on my lips, it looks divine.  It is very buttery and smooth.  It practically melts on the lips leaving them so soft.  I hate sticky and dry lipsticks.  This one is perfect for me.  It is sheer as well so the natural pigment will show through, changing the color slightly, or if you have paler lips like me, this will give you a nice wash of color.  It smells a bit like L'OREAL lipsticks but not as strong but I immediately thought of that as I was applying it.


Marvis Whitening Toothepaste


I'm on my last tube of Rembrandt so this couldn't have come at a better time.  I hope it works!

Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for Dry Hair


My hair needs this badly.  I've tried a single sample packet before and it works amazing well and fast!  This weekend's activities included sun, surf, sand and pool with disastrous results on my recent root touch up.  My hair feels like straw!  Time to get some moisture back in those strands.

ZOYA Summer 2012- Beach and Surf Collection


Oh how I love ZOYA.  I have been gazing at this collection from afar.  I have it on my nails right now.  It is so pink and feminine.  It is a bright pink with a hint of lilac/light purple with silver shimmer.  On my skin tone it pulls pink.

Oh and I'm wearing a bumpy base coat.  Getting ready for a wedding and I want to grow my nails out in the next 2 weeks and Yves Rocher Soin réparateur works really fast.  It happens to be a bit bumpy but I don't mind if after 2 weeks my nails are stronger then ever.  Oh the sacrifices we make!






So not a bad lineup for their first box.  I'm sure the Burberry mini is a huge hit.  Glossybox is $20 a month.  I skipped this month's Beauty Army and Julep to test the waters. I frequently skip or gift Julep anyway.  I don't really keep it for myself.  :)

The program also has a review system were you can post reviews and get 20GLOSSYDots which count towards a free box.  I frequently "cash" in my Birchbox points for products so this is a nice perk to the sample service.

Have you signed up for Glossybox?  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Burberry and Amore Pacific, wow! That's quite a box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit pricey though... $21 I like being introduced to these brands but I think I am on sample overload. :)

    ReplyDelete