Friday, July 2, 2010

Camping!

Yay vacation!  It's been a crazy past six weeks in nursing.  Finished a semester.  Starting July 6th, I will be a 2nd semester Junior!  This next semester will be increasingly difficult as the pregnancy progresses.  I'm into my 3rd trimester and I've been so tired!  This break comes at the perfect time!

So now, what do I bring camping?   3 nights... I know I won't be walking around the campground in full makeup but I have to bring something, right?  I'm determined to make everything fit, including cleansers and lotions in this little travel cosmetics bag I just picked up from Coldwater creek for $4.  Yes that was $4 including tax and free shipping!  Outlet baby!  It's tiny, yet functional.  Two separate zippered compartments.  Love it!



First on the list is of course suncreen, then bug spray, maybe a small palette, lip blam.  This is a perfect opporuntity to back up some e.l.f products.  They are small, portable and perfect for trips.  I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment