Wednesday, July 21, 2010

L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base

What a like about this product is that you can buy it at your convenience in a drug store or whilst grocery shopping, you don’t have to wait for it to arrive, nor pay shipping. Instant gratification! Plus what’s great about a drug store purchase is that there is always a sale, always a coupon and of course rewards cards or reward dollars. So at a retail price of $12 you can probably score it for $7 or $8.

It has a thicker consistency, so to me it’s a heavy duty base. I thought by trying this in 90 degree heat, it was going to melt, but it held up quite nicely. I liked the opaque color as well. I feel like I can get away with just moisturizer and L’Oreal Magic Perfecting Base on a Saturday or Sunday morning when I don’t feel like taking the time to do up my face. A little elf golden bronzer on my cheeks and I’m good to go. 

You definitely need this in your makeup kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment