Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TAG: Most Worn Summer Items 2012

Since summer has now officially ended with the passing of Labor Day, I thought it was most appropriate to get out my Most Worn Summer Items of 2012 tag!  This TAG has been going around YouTube so I just went ahead and tagged myself.  hahaha

The questions and my answers!!!  

1. Most worn nail polish?

I rarely repeat but I've worn Cult Nails Scandalous and Captivated 3 times each now!  That has to be some kind of record.  I will wear Scandalous and then Captivated as an accent nail.  Last night I did Scandalous on all my nails and used Captivated on the tips.  Love the look!

2. Most worn hair product?

I actually don't use a lot of product in my hair but since my most recent hair cut and then hair cut fix (there will be a long blogpost...) Before the cut, I did frequently use Nexxus Split End Remedy and Coconut Oil for deep conditioning overnight.

3. Most worn bag?


I've been wearing my Vera Bradley Hipster.

4. Most worn shoes?


Clearance green flip flops from Old Navy.

5. Most worn accessories?


My wedding rings!  Seriously too hot to deal with anything around my neck during Summer in the South.  

6. Most worn clothing item?


Either a pair of white shorts from Banana Republic or a melon/orange pair from GAP.

7. Most worn foundation?


BB creams all the way!!!  First it was Garnier, then L'OREAL Magic, then Maybelline 8-1n-1, and now it's mark. Got the Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 15.  It's not even out yet and I am loving it!

8. Most worn blush/bronzer?


MAC Highlight Powder in Crew from the Hey, Sailor!  Collection as a blush and NYC Sunny.

9. Most worn lip product?


Any of the Revlon Lip Butters that I have or the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains.  Love them too!

10. Most worn mascara?


I have 2 that I layer.  Maybelline Falsies and Maybelline Lash Stiletto.  It's a lethal combo that I was informed my Melissa from YouTube channel 30plussome.  Check her out!

  11. Most worn eyeshadow?

Maybelline Eye Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze for sure.  I layer a lot of shadows over it but it is certainly a staple in my eyelooks

So if you are reading this...  I TAG you!  Leave a comment with your links!

No comments:

Post a Comment