Saturday, November 28, 2015

Current Nightly Skincare Routine


Since I am nearly at the end, I thought that I better share quick!  I have been happy with the Simole eye makeup remover and recently had the Simple micellar cleansing water in my cart but promptly returned it to the shelf until I finish up this bottle!


The sketchy white powder in the red tray is rice powder which I use as a brightener and exfoliator.  Nothing fancy but a bag of Bob's Red Mill lasts for ages.  I simply add a generous pinch to my cleanser, add water and its the perfect grit for my skin.


I follow up cleansing with Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid.  I have combo/oily skin that has a tendency to become quite congested if I don't stay on top of things.

The Sukin eye serum I grabbed over the summer at a TJ Maxx in Roanoke, Virginia.  It seems to be working alright.

I then make another homemade mix.  Vitamin C powder with my current nighttime moisturizer Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial.  I like to mix the Vitamin C powder with a thicker crew..


I don't not rally keep the cap off the powder for this long.  It tends to deteriorate quickly when exposed to light and air!

Soon I will need to replace the eye makeup remover and cleanser.  I have plenty of replacements for the cleanser.

But I quite like this routine for its simplicity and effectiveness.  My skin is clear and smooth.  

Day time is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment