Monday, January 4, 2010

Tired/Puffy Eyes Solution


 Every now and again after a sleepless night or after a day of not watching my salt intake, I will succumb to huge swollen eyes. I've tried cucumbers. They work very well but I am subjected to the feeling of freezing my eyeballs rather than the puffiness around my eyes. If you can stand that for 15 minutes, it will reduce the puffiness significantly. My other go to staple is Mary Kay's Indulge soothing eye gel.   I keep it in the refridge and relief is felt within seconds. It's also my weekend eye moisturizer when I want to skip a couple of steps. More on that later.

However, Santa must have been listening this year, as he always does and I received Lumene Time Freeze Instant Cooling Eye Stick in my stocking. Let me just say, WOW! Instantly it cools, soothes, tightens. With the Mary Kay gel you have to wait for it to dry and after a few minutes you can apply makeup. With the Lumene Eye Stick, it dries in seconds. I even used it on my husband's eyes just moments ago.  He was off to work early this morning and mentioned that his eyes were puffy.

I'll still use my Mary Kay Cooling Eye Gel on the weekends but with nursing school coming up in my near future, I see myself using a lot of the Lumene. I am very impressed with this product. I can't believe I didn't notice this product sooner. There is going to be a lot of late night studying in my future and I am going to need all the miracle products I can find to maintain a well-rested appearance!  You can find out more about this company from Finland at
http://www.lumene.com/

You can find the line at CVS, Ulta and apparently Sears.  Next time I'm in CVS I am going to pick up the Lumene Time Freeze Instant Lift Cream as well. They both run about 20 bucks. CVS always has good sales and the Extra Bucks you can earn by using your CVS card can help as well. Love CVS! And always use coupons!!!  You can find them on-line by just googling the product you are looking for.  Just as the saying goes, a penny saved is a penny earned.  If you clip out a $2 coupon my friend, you are half way to a latte.



No comments:

Post a Comment