I have yet to purchase an Urban Decay Book of Shadows but this might be my first when it is released on January 15th! Can't hurt that it is pay day either! Yay!
Click on the link for an email blast of the colors. http://www.urbandecay.com/promo/contest/Alice/
According to the website, there will be 16 best-selling colors that will be given names from the film. Very exciting stuff! 2 mini 24/7 eye pencils and eye promer potion are included with the palette. I hope the purple color on the top left is Fishnet. Love that color.
I think Kara DioGuardi (American Idol Judge) had a smokey look with a very similar purple. It may have been a bluer purple though. If anyone out there knows what her make-up was last night let me know! She wore the look on the second audition day in Boston.
The palette will be $52. Pretty pricey but with the primer potion and 2 mini eyeliners (zero and flipside), it comes with a lot of product! I did a little research and Pursebuzz has exclusive swatches of the 16 eyeshadows. http://www.pursebuzz.com/2010/01/exclusive-urban-decay-alice-in-wonderland-palette-shadow-swatches/ Gorgeous colors!
So here are my guesses to the possible colors starting from top left:
1. Underland is Fishnet from Deluxe Shadow Box
2. Alice is Peace from Deluxe Shadow Box
3. Oraculum is Baked from Get Baked Eyeshadow Palette
4. Queen is Last Call from Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box
5. Chesser is Scratched from Deluxe Shadow Box
6. White Rabbit is Polyester Bride from Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box
7. Wonderland is Underground from Deluxe Shadow Box
8. Curiouser is Grifter from Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box
9. Muchness is Shag from Deluxe Shadow Box
10. Mushroom is Diamond Dog??? (Stardust Eyeshadow)
11. Midnight tea party is Midnight cowboy from Wallpaper Shadow Box
12. Vorpal is Moon Spoon??? (Stardust Eyeshadow)
13. Absolem is Mildew from Ammo Plus Primer Set
14. Drink me, eat me is Space Cowboy??? (Stardust Eyeshadow)
15. Mad hatter is Twice baked from Get Baked Eyeshadow Palette
16. Jabberwocky is Oil Slick from Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box
I guess we'll see on Friday! Lovely choices Urban Decay!