Thursday, December 23, 2010

Boots Cleansing Milk

I have been wanting to try this forever!  Medco Health Store was having a $10 off $10 purchase so this was one of the items that I picked up.  It retails for $7.99 for  oz.  I literally have been using this for 2 weeks and it is almost gone!  So it may last me just under 3 weeks.  I love it though.  It's perfect for me in the winter.  Despite the fact that I do have oily skin which I have told you so many times before, I really have to watch it in the winter.  My skin can easily dry out and then I have massive amounts of oil.  A cleansing cream or lotion is great for my skin in the winter.  It doesn't strip my skin of it's natural oils and it keeps my skin hydrated in the dry winter air.




 I love the way that it smells too.  The label says Geranium on it so I assume that is the flower it is.  I'm not sure I have smelled a gerabium like this before though.  It is pretty strong so if you don't like perfumey products on your face, this isn't for you.  The botle is made of thick glass as well as a metal screw cap.  Perfect if you like to recycle.

Boots Cleansing Milk is definitely now on my top ten of facial cleansers.

No comments:

Post a Comment