Friday, December 24, 2010

Guilt stricken

So the week before finals I bought myself a little Christmas present.  I actually had been looking at this necklace on Coldwater Creek for some time.  I had spotted it months ago when the website was offering 25% off and free shipping and I of course had it in my cart.  Fast forward a month later and there was another 15% off coupon and the necklace was nowhere in sight.  I felt a little bummed.  I thought about the necklace from time to time and when Coldwater Creek was offering another 25% off and free shipping, I thought I would search for it and maybe pick up some Christmas gifts while I was at it.  I love to procrastinate.  So I look in the outlet and sure enough, there it was.  I couldn't believe it.  I bought it immediately and forgot all about the Christmas shopping or even the studying that I was supposed to be doing.

So I'm feeling pretty guilty but I figure, hey, I got it on clearance and on sale.  And I aced my finals...  So without further adieu, here it is the 20 inch Tangier Mixed Strand that I bought for $23.48.



And yes, it's very festive.  I'll be wearing it tomorrow for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment