Monday, January 31, 2011

Review time

I've finally finished up some products and I've been branching out and trying some new stuff!  Not unusual if you have been following my blog but it's been a little while since I remember doing a review.

boscia Cleansing Gel is just divine.  Barely there scent, thoroughly cleanses without stripping, it's just fantastic, I love it.  So I started reading up on the company and come to find out it's sulfate and preservative-free.  I had no idea!  $28 will get you 5mL.  You need only a tini tiny amount for cleansing so it will last forever. 

I'm also estatic about the ingredients.  I love natural products.  I've always dabbled here and there but when I became pregnant with my third, I really started to pay attention to what I was putting into and on to my body.  After I had my son, I went back to my usual "cheaper" I mean less expensive products.  One I will mention, which does a tremendous job at cleansing my skin is the L'OREAL 360 Deep Cream Cleanser.  I stopped using it because of the salicylic acid.  Well I went back to it and the very first use I somehow managed to swallow it.  Let me tell you, it hurts and it's disgusting.  The next time I use it, I get it in my nose and it's dripping down my throat again.  I have no idea what is going on.  My only thoughts are that I have really become sensitive to the chemicals in the products that I use.  Or I need to be more careful when washing my face to prevent ingesting my face wash. 

That aside, I love the boscia cleansing gel.  I have yet to swallow it but I feel more comfortable since it is made from Hydrangea leaf, jojoba leaf, willowherb and green tea.  Less scary I think.  I will let you know how it goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment