Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shopping Yesterday

I stopped by CVS quickly.  Didn't do my best.  $4.79 OOP and $2 back in ECBs.  I had 2 70 cents/1 Raison Bran coupons, 2 $1/1 Crest Pro Health, 2 $1/1 Colgate Total and $1 off SH Nail Treatment.  I broke it up into 2 transactions and used the $4 from the Pro Health to pay for the cereal, SH and Colgate.  My store didn't have the correct Orbits gum to use the BOGO Free coupon.

So bottom line, $2.79 for all of this...


I'm going to check another CVS in town for Cocoa Crispies.  $1.09 a box and the kids love it for a snack before bed.  I have 2 70 cents/1 coupons and try to find the right Orbits gum.  Tropical something. 

I also went to Walgreens and did the Vick's deal.  On sale for $5, spend $20 get $10.  I had $7 in RR from the Lysol Healthy Touch from last weekend and $6 in coupons from 1/16 PG, 2 $1.50/1 Dayquil, 2 $1.50/1 Nyquil.  I don't normally use these items or cold remedies in general but if I do get sick this Spring, I will not have the time to sit around feeling sick.  The next 7 months are going to fly by with school, graduation, selling a house and moving.  No joke!  I'm going to prepared...  $7 in change OOP, $10 RR back, $3 money maker.

I also grabbed 2 Thermacare on sale for $2.50 and $2.50 in RR.  I had $1.50 off coupons for each.  2 separate transactions to get RR.  So $2 OOP, $5 RR, $3 money maker.  I'm going to grab some more today.  My daughter is having grwoing pains again in her legs and I'm hoping I can wrap these around them to soothe the pain.  Hello growth spurt!  And I have finally resolved to work out.  Sore days ahead for me as well.

Have you been shopping lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment