Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gossip Girl Birchbox!

Another exciting collaboration series with Birchbox!

I always disappoint myself when I "sneak" a peak at what others received before me and I was looking forward to the Dr. Jart BB cream and the Beauty Blend cleaner.  I didn't get either.  :)

But I did get...




 The Goods.

 Miracle Skin Transformer body SPF 20 in Glow

  Dior Extase mascara 

Look at that wand! 

Shu Uemura cleansing oil shampoo

Oh and the sample of Miss Dior Eau de Parfum which I failed to take an individual photo of.  It smells nice.  Sweet but not overly sickening teeny bopper sweet.  I can see myself purchasing this someday.

I'm looking forward to trying out the mascara as I have never tried anything Dior before.  And the Shu Uemura cleansing oil shampoo is intriguing.  I have had straight up oily skin since moving to NC (used to be combo) and I cleanse frequently with oil.  I also have an oily scalp so I'm sure the same principle applies.  My ends are a bit dry but are in recovery at the moment but this oil might be what they need.  

So what did you get this month?


7 comments:

  1. Great post hun. I would love to try that Dior Mascara. I do have Dior show and like it a lot:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, i would love to get the dior mascara! Curious how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you received the dior mascara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got something totally different: Alegenist Eye Renewal Balm, Nail Polish in Disco Nap, Waterfuse BB Cream, Ojon Shampoo. This was my 1st box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is different! The more the reviews I see, the more disappointed I am getting. The Dior Mascara is definitely a good one but that's about it really. lol

      Delete
  5. I got the exact same one as you!!! I did like it but some others got some amazing products in theres that I'm a bit jealous of

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete