Thursday, May 24, 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor!

My second ever order from MAC!  :)  I always look at the collections but I definitely do not have MAC fever by any means.  I like my Urban Decay.  But this collection stood out to me.  I like the packaging and some of the colors.

I grabbed my first ever lipglass in Send me Sailing and the highlight powder in Crew.



How cute are the blue and white stripes?




This is the highlight powder in Crew which I will be using as a lighter blush right now but as the summer rolls along, it might work as a highlighter.  Temptalia compared it to Benefit Hervana which I was a click away from ordering the day before it hit the stores.  Hervana is lighter and more coral so that made me want it Crew even more.  :)



This the lipglass in Send me Sailing which a crazy pigmented red.  Like I have said previously, lipsticks and I do not get a long, but lip glosses work much better.  I love the way it looks.  When I wear a lipstick, it just looks like I am trying to hard or too made up for some reason.  I'm sure it is because I am not used to wearing them.  I'm more of a Revlon Lip Butter girl.

There is something more forgiving about a lipgloss.  I can wear much brighter colors too!  I like the lipglass formula too.  Sticky, yet not too sticky but the color lasts a long time.  I only have one other red in my collection from Lorac.



I also wanted to pick the Prolong wear bronzing powder in Nude on Board,  Fleet Flash blush and eyeshadow in Jaunty but there was no way I could haul them at once.  If they are still in stock down the road, I might pick them up later on.

The only other collection that I have from MAC is Surf Baby from last summer.  But I'm really looking forward to the Marilyn Monroe collection which will be released sometime in the fall.  I think it's safe to say that I will be ordering from my 3rd collection then!

Did you pick up anything from Hey, Sailor?



No comments:

Post a Comment