Tuesday, May 15, 2012

NOTD

Actually these are my nails from the past couple of days.  I painted them Sunday night.  I finally just took pictures this morning.  Still going strong!






I did a layer of Revlon Top Speed Modern Grace, one of my all time favorites and Sally Hansen HD DVD.  DVD takes a few minutes to dry but it's worth it!  I also topped everything off with a layer of Seche Vite.

This is one of those combination where I can't stop looking at my nails.  :)

I have the ZOYA blogger collection to show you but since my nails still look good and no chipping, I guess I will change it up tomorrow!

Hope you are having a great day!


3 comments:

  1. such a pretty combo! I brought my first ever revlon nail varnish last week, which i'm really impressed with so on the hunt for more :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon makes some good polish. The top speed do dry fast but they need a base and a top coat for them to last. I change my polish quite frequently so wear time isn't an issue for me as long as it lasts 2 days. :)

      Delete
  2. MUST.HAVE!
    I love this shade!
    •Nancy-Lee

    ReplyDelete