Monday, December 6, 2010

FIT ME by Maybelline

Spotted in my local Walmart in the back corner of the cosmetics section.  If I wasn't looking for potting soil to transplant some plants from their summer pots to their respective winter ones, I would have missed it!  So random I know...

I like that the have multiple lighter shades, perfect for complexions like mine where I usually mix 2 different foundations to get the right shade.  Currently I am mixing Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear in Ivory 2C which is too dark and Revlon Colorstay in Buff which is a good color for me, it needs some brightening.

So far they have liquid foundation, pressed powder, blush and concealer.  I like that they have brand new testers for each of the foundation shades.  I'll probably go back today and check out what color that I am!  There weren't any prices either and at the time I didn't have time to scan.

Apparently the line will be officially launched in January with resulting media blitz.  Right now, it's just making a quiet appearance.

So if you are visiting your local Walmart, check the way back of the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment