Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ultimate winter hand lotion

So a while back I scored big on drugstore.com through ebates.com.  You all shop through ebates.com right?  Cash back for your purchases.  No joke, you really get cash back.  You can either get a check or they credit your paypal account.  I have $50 coming to me from Christmas shopping.

So through ebates, they were offering 5 de-luxe products for 1 cent on drugstore.com.  Still following?

Okay, since I had never ordered off of drugstore.com before or ever heard of de-luxe, 1 cent products seemed pretty reasonable to try.  Well of course I got whatever lavender de-luxe products that were available and I picked up this Shea butter hand cream for the winter. 


Great thinking on my part beacuse this hand cream surely delivers.  It is super thick and leaves the hands wonderfully soft and smooth.  Just continously work the product in and after about a minute, it has absorbed and is non-greasy to the touch.

It has a wonder ful scent as well.  I can't say enough good things about this product.   It will be the only lotion I buy for my hands from now on.  The only thing I don't like about the product is the fact the the print from the tube rubs off on your hand.  So don't handle the tube before the lotion has absorbed into your skin.

It retails for $7.99 which is still a reasonable price for this quality product.  I wish that I knew to get 5 of them for 1 cent.  Hopefully http://www.drugstore.com/ will have another sale like that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment