Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Brazilliant!

Sitting at my desk, I saw Essie Brazillant, a bright orange with a pink shimmer calling out to me.  Well, that's a bit dramatic.  But I painted my thumb nail and thought, "Yeah way too bright for February."  But who makes up those rules anyway?  But I knew I had to do something with it.  Add some glitter or shimmer to tone it down.

I came up with Jesse's Girl Firefly.  And this was the result!

Definitely not toned down...






Ready to go to the beach!  Actually we just might today after school.  I only intended for this color to be on my toes in the summer but since it is blazing hot down here in NC, (okay 70's but the sun is hot!) I thought that this was appropriate for today and tomorrow for that matter as it will be in the high 70's.

We did have a cray cray t-storm last night around 3.  Thunder that shook the house.

What seasonally inappropriate colors are you wearing for this unseasonable weather that we are having?

3 comments:

  1. ooooMG! I am loving this combo! I even have that Essie polish, and I also have a similar color to the Jessie's girl one so I am totally going to have to give this a try! I love to wear Brazilliant on my tooties in the summertime...with my turquoise sandals! I can't wait for summer!
    PS - I don't think you are seasonally inappropriate at ALL. Bring it, girl!!
    <3 Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this combo - it's absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm a rebel and I never wear colours that are season appropriate :D

    xx

    http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love this combo. I did have to take it off last night because of chipping but I think it will go right back on my toes!

    ReplyDelete