Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lady of the Lake

a-england was a brand that I have been wanting to try forever!  Well I guess last May when I saw swatches on Chloe's Nails.  Man, Erika really fueled my addiction to polish with her gorgeous nails!  But with my limited budget, buying a nail polish from the UK and paying associated shipping costs was not going to happen...  Until a little sale came long, 30% off and free international shipping, well let's just say SOLD!

Here is Lady of the Lake, the purple sparkly holo from The Mythicals collection.




It's pulling a bit more blue in the pictures but it is an outstanding blue-toned purple.  I showed you Iseult here, a beautiful shimmery pink.  I still need to wear Tristam next.

The formula was great, 2 coats that which dried quickly and I topped it off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat that my husband bought for me so I will see how it stands up to Seche.  It does dry super fast but we will see about the chipping!

Did you happen to grab a Mythical or two?

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous color,and I have nothing even close to that in my collection - so unique! I can see why you wanted it so badly! Sounds like an easy polish to deal with, and you got a great deal on it too, so I'm sure that makes you love them even more!

    ReplyDelete