Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nubar 2010

Nubar 2010 has never gotten old hence the new dupes on the market from Finger Paints and Essie.  I picked this up after there was no way I was going to get my hands on the infamous Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.  I had scouts in Massachusetts and Virginia looking for me as well.

Nubar 2010 was the perfect alternative and now we have Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times and the equally elusive Finger Paints Special Effects Flake in Flashy.  They all sport the reddish orangey gold and green flakies which most if not all nail enthusiasts love!

I never pass up a chance to layer especially when wanting to extend a mani out a day or two as nail polish loves to peel and chip off my nails in 2 days time.  In fact I was just talking to my friend Erica about this the other day.  She can wear nail polish on her nails for over a week.

She has a toddler and is a frequent hand & dish washer like myself.  We have determined it is her "special" nails!  She can use a base coat or not, she can layer on a top coat or not and that polish will stay put.  Truly incredulous but the proof is in the pudding and I have seen it first hand!

I digress...

Here's our fave flakie over my fave OPI Stranger Tides!







Which on of the 3 do you own?  1, 2, or all 3???

No comments:

Post a Comment