Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 8: Weekly Skincare/Makeup Box!





Week 8 is upon us!  Last week of February.  What a month it has been so far.  With the weather and holidays, the kids didn't have a full week of school.  I think they averaged 3 days a week.  It was a quick one, that's for sure.

The weather is warming up and the sun has been shining every day.  It's good to be in the South this time of year.  My mother showed me her front yard which is still covered in snow.  Yuck!  I will do snow in December and January but I always remembered February being the coldest growing up.

Week 8 Box!



Foundation and BB Cream: This week I have to be presentable so trying out foundation combinations really shouldn't be my focus but oh well it's fun!  I picked eclos Hydraprimer SPF 30 which is like a tinted moisturizer, but I will but it in the BB category for this week.  I remember it being a little dark so I will go over it with True Match Lumi in W1-2.  I have had this sample of Clinique kicking around for it bit knowing it will be too dark so it should be a good mix in with LUMI.


Primer: eclos Hydraprimer will be my primer this week!
Moisturizer: I'm further multitasking the eclose Hydraprimer this week but I also added in the Origins Plantscription SPF25 as well in case I need a little more moisture.  I have sample of Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil that I tore out of a magazine to try this week.
SPF: HydraPrimer SPF 30, LUMI SPF 20 and Plantscription SPF 25.
Eye cream: I'm going to keep on keeping on with Estee Lauder.  I also included Ole Henriksen as well to use as well.
Serum and/or treatment: Seventh Generation Clearing with Tea Tree has been working well for me so I will continue on.  I also will continue using Kiehl's Clearly Corrective as well. I have one more packet of the Lancôme DreamTone leftover from Week 7.  Rapid Lash!  I slacked last week.

Cleanser:  Nearing the end of eclos Skin Prep Cleanser so I will use Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser like I did last week.  I just used the Murad Clarifying wipe.  It smells medicinal, it's cooling as well as a slight tingle.  It says no need to rinse.  I didn't wear any eye makeup today so I'm just going to follow the directions and use the rest of the skincare from the box for tonight.  :)  I might have to pick up a few more of these...

Exfoliant:  Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel which I didn't end up using last week.

Mask:  One more use of the 40 carrots left so I included Julep Mask Noir.  I do need to review both separately.  Julep Mask Noir is a peel off mask which is always fun.

Makeup: Urban Decay Naked 3! 

Hair Treatment:  Kerastase Chroma Riche.  I had another sample of this that I used a few months ago.  I remember it smelling nice.  lol

Lips:  Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet.  It has a menthol or eucalyptus taste/feel to it.  Like a Hall's Cough Drop without the sweetness.  Hmm...   It's interesting.  The color is nice but I think I would rather a non-tinted one.  I got this as a gift from L'OREAL Consumer Testing.  My lips have been a little dry so maybe this will help out.

Body Moisturization: Suave Smoothing with Cocoa Butter and Shea.  This is a PinchMe sample and it feels and smells really nice.  Which reminds me, I need to log on and do some reviews!  PinchMe is a free sample service that will send up to 2 products at a time and requires you to review them.  If you want to sign up here is my link!  And good news...  New Samples will be released tomorrow, Tuesday, February 25th at 12pm EST.  The reviews are a quick 5 question survey.  Easy! 

I also have sample of Caldrea left over from last week.  Coconut Fig Leaf.  Just from the name I know that I will love it.

So that's my line up for this week!  What samples/products are you using this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment