Thursday, April 7, 2011

Looking ahead to next week...

Man the weeks are flying by!  It's Thursday already?  Where does the time go?

So pretty boring at Walgreens this week.  But Biore is on sale for $5.99, there is a $2 MC floating around on Biore's facebook page.  The deal is, buy 2 Biores , get $5 RR.  So use 2 $2/1 MCs and get back $5 RR so basically $3 for both.  Not bad if you need them!  I use 3 at a time.  Forehead, nose and chin.  I can never find the package with the face strips so I just use the nose ones all the way.  Since I've been using my Olay Pro-X, I really don't need the Biore strips as much. 

Lots of BOGO 50% offs.  No RR deals though.  L'OREAL skincare and Neutragena are 25% off.  There are some MCs out there.

Dove Bodywash, 6 pack bar soap and Dove clinical deodorant is 2 for $12 with $4 RR. 

Got 2b Styling Products 2/$10 with $5 RR. 

Carefree pantyliners 99 cents with 99 cents RR which is free.  I have a bunch of 50 cent coupons.  So small MMs.

CVS:

Lots of BOGO 50% off as well, like Milani.  I've been wanting to try their baked blushes.  Hopefully you have been on CVS's facebook page and printed out your $5/$40 coupon.  It's good through Sunday, April 10th...

Maybelline $10 purchase will get you $3ECBs

Garnier skin care:  Spend $20 get $10 ECBs.

When you buy 3 Biore, Curel, Jergens:  Spend $15, get $5 ECBs.

L'OREAL 360 clean or Youth Code, Spend $25, get $6 ECBs.

Dove Body Wash 2/$12 with $4 ECBs with purchase.

CVS hand sanitizer is BOGO and I think the coupon machine is printing off $1 off 8 oz coupons.  So scoop up 2 for cheap hand-sani.

$3.99 for ALL Tresemme so if that means the Color Defender, there was a $5/2.

Rite Aid:

Don't forget to check the bottom of your receipt for survey code.  Upon completion of the survey, Rite Aid will give you a $3/$15 coupon.  Make sure you are using a computer attached to a printer.

So I will be lined up at the door when Rite Aid opens on Sunday.  No joke.  I'm not fooling around.  lol

The John Frieda/Biore deal is still going on all month.  Spend $20, get $10 +up rewards.  I noticed this week that they have the huge bottles of John Frieda shampoo (25% more free bottles) and the price will be $5 a bottle instead of $6.99.  Get them!  I went on ebay and bought some $2/1 MCs since I ran out already.  I'm stocking up baby!  Even without coupons that's $2.50 a bottle.  Nice deal in and of itself.  Stack 4 $2/1 MCs and a $3/$15 for completing your survey...  OOP $9, get back $10.  FREE SHAMPOO and $1 MM.  I'm going to have $5 in +up rewards so I'm looking at a $6 MM.  I love the entire line. 

The Maybelline/Garnier Mix and Match sale is still going on, Spend $15, get $5.  I almost did this last week.  Totally free stuff, but alas, I really do not need foundation or blush.  Seriously.  You have to know when to say when, or say no in my case. lol

You can get your candy on this week too, 2/$5 with a $1 +up reward with purchase of 2.  So use 2 $1/1 MCs and you can get it for a $1 a bag.

St. Ives is BOGO. 

Wet & Wild 40% off.

Almay Buy 2, get 3rd free.

No comments:

Post a Comment