Saturday, April 30, 2011

What is all this?

Happy Saturday!!!


It's a Sephora haul!!!  Believe me the boxes are very deceiving...


15% off VIB haul!

Naked palette!!!  Yay!  OMG the eyeshadows are just amazing and creamy-like and look just beautiful. Pigmented like crazy.  I've ordered Urban Decay through Haute Look once and it was crap.  This palette is serious business.

I was so excited about the NARS Sheer Glow and hoping my foundation nightmares were over but it looked awful.  I got Deauville and it was just yellow on my face, like my nails the other day.  It has beautiful coverage and my face was super soft and dry, not greasy after application.  I really liked the way it felt but then when I took the hand mirror and looked at myself it natural light, it was quite scary.  I was afraid Mont Blanc would be to pink and Gobi was described as being for Asian skin and Deauville said neutral with balanced pink and yellow undertones.  I don't think so.  The next two shades are described as yellow undertones so I guess I striked out with NARS.  Oh well.  Try-try again!

The benefit to go "stay put" set includes Stay don't stry, Erase Paste and creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner in R.S.V.P. which I have wanted forever.  The Erase Paste is A-MAZING!  Yet, the medium included in the set is way too dark for me.   And I didn't realize how tiny this set was.  I mean, tiny, tiny.  So I need to order a full-size erase paste in fair.

The little pink box behind it is Tarino Tarantino Sparklicity Pure Sparkle Powder.  And it is sparklily.  Lots and lots of sparkles.  I just have to figure out a way to 1. put it on without dumping it every where and 2. put it on tastefully so I don't look like I'm trying to channel Tinkerbell.

I received the Philosphy happy birthday vanilla birthday cake shower gel and bubble bath for my birthday gift!  Yay!  And that is exactly what it smells like. 

And the rest are samples that I can't wait to try out.  I will of course we documenting my reviews for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment