Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yikes!

I was trying to print out my Rite Aid video values bonus and my printer went crazy, it cancelled my printing and I lost all my coupons!  There are a ton of bonuses, there is a Hair Care Extravaganza for $2/$10, Spring Cleaning $2/10 and a Go Green $2/$10.  I emailed the ad perk customer service to let them know.  This has happened to me in the past and they reset my coupons so I'm hoping that they will do the same this time.  I emailed this morning around 7 and haven't heard anything.  I wanted to use the Hair Care Extravaganza and the John Frieda Full Repair $1 to make my shampoo even free-er.  UGH!  Patience...

So if you haven't done so already, go to the ad perk site and watch those videos!  There is also a coupon for a $1.50 off Burt's Bees.  I've read on the blogosphere that Burt's Bees is on clearance at some Rite Aid locations.  I was there this week and mine hasn't marked down Burt's Bees yet but I'm planning on saving that VV coupon for that very moment.  If my coupons get reset that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment