Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup

Here we go again...  I feel like this issue comes up every few months or so.  I'm on the hunt for a new foundation.  UGH! 

The latest try, Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup in Fair.  Well fair to say it was a bomb, as in glitter bomb.  Yeah I like a sheen, but this was all out sparkle. 

I couldn't get an even consistancy on my face, I used 2 different brushes and a kabuki.  If I still had a beauty blender, I would have tried that.  Settling in my pores, it was a complete mess.  I also couldn't figure out if this was a good color match or not as well.

Oh and when I put it on, it feels like it is wet.  When I tried it out, I thought my brush was still wet.  Then I tried another brush that I knew to be dry and then same thing. It really is wet or cool.  Very bizarre.

It looks like the perfect match in the pan.  Not too pink, not too dark... 

But alas, it just didn't work out.  Maybe I need to stop with the drugstore foundations?

No comments:

Post a Comment