Friday, May 20, 2011

Biore revitalize 4-in-1 self-foaming cleanser

I swear I reviewed this before but I can't find it.  Maybe that's because I never did!  lol  But let me review it for you one more time because it's that great.

It has one of those aerating pumping mechanisms that make the product foam really nicely.  When smoothed on to the face and you begin to work it into a creamy lather.  The first few times I used it, it had a nice cooling sensation after working it in and when rinsed, skin is soft and smooth and you really feel like you have already toned the face.  Not in the "my skin is so dry I need moisturizer" kind of way, just clean and refreshed.

The product is oil-free and has a clean, fresh scent.  I really put it to the test and my facial skin one day when I literally tried a dozen samples of foundation and my own foundation mixed with various finishing powders looking for the right color match.  I washed my face more than 20 times in probably a 2 hour window.  My face never dried out and never was irritated from the frequent washing/scrubbing.  I really put it to the test, not intentionally, it was the cleanser that I reached for that day was I was frantically trying to find the perfect foundation.  

That's how I know this product is good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment