Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random thoughts...

Wow~  Do I need to get back into the swing of things.  It is seriously hot and humid today and I can barely move!  Camping this weekend wiped me out.  After a severe thunderstorm rolled in on Friday night, I was ready to pack up and leave!  For real!  It was the worst thunderstorm I've seen in a while, and I was in a tent with my hubby, dog and 3 kids...  But after the storm, things cleared up and save for a couple of sprinkles and a little thunder, we had a gorgeous weekend.

We camped right on the river, cooked hotdogs and hamburgers on the fire, roasted marshmallows for s'mores, my absolute favorite and skipped rocks on the river.



I didn't paint my nails for an entire 4 days now!  What?!  I took off my polish Friday morning before we left and still nothing but bare nails.  And boy does it look wierd.  lol  My feet were in major need of a pedicure when we got home yesterday. 

However, I soaked them in philosophy vanilla birthday cake shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath and let me tell you...  a world of a difference...  They are soft and smooth and it lifted off a weekends worth of flip flop wearing, camping grime.  A-mazing stuff!  It's my new foot soaker, which I plan on doing more often.  I have a foot spa that is a pain to drag out, let dry, put away...  All you need a huge silver bowl... and some philosophy vanilla birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment