Thursday, May 19, 2011

CVS Clearance sale

Thankfully I popped on the ole computer before leaving the house this evening because I read on Nouveau Cheap that CVS was clearancing out a few items throughout the store including Essie's French Collection for 50% off.  Well of course I head straight there.  Nothing was marked at my store but I scanned a few items to see. 

So I grabbed some Rimmel Stay Matte foundation at 75% and some Rimmel primer also at 75% off or $1.78 a piece.  And they were BOGO 50% off.  I had a $3 MC for the Rimmel Stay Matte.  Awesome.  I also grabbed two Essie's, Coat Azure and French Affair. 

I also stumbled upon a new Lumene that I haven't see before.  Time Freeze Eye Perfecting Treatment.  An eye cream with Resveratrol.  Thought I would try it out since I had a CVS coupon for Spend $20, get a free TIme Freeze Cooling Stick and I had a $2 CVS coupon for Lumene.   The cooling stick retails around $20 and $5 ECBs with $20 purchase of Lumene.  So why not?

So I spent $25 OOP which is a ton of money for me but I saved almost $75! 

I love the Lumene line.  It works really well.  Can't wait to try the new treatment.

3 comments:

  1. I just did a post on this a week or so ago.. I love when they clear out thier inventory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps do you use My pretty pink box too?? I tried im not able for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it! My CVS is just getting up to speed then.

    Apparently this is the My Pretty Pink Box last month.

    ReplyDelete