Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Almay EOTD

I had 5 minutes to get my makeup and clothes on and run out the door this morning.   The kids asked for pancakes and never one to disappoint, I delivered upon that request!  I get up at 5 to study for 2 hours before waking the kids up at 7.  I'm trying to get through a 100 NCLEX questions a day.  I wake up in the middle of the night going over questions in my head.  It's insane!!!

So I grabbed Almay intense i-color trio for greens 004 and went to work.  I put the pink shade all over the lid and took the dark green into the crease and outer v.  I used the light green as an inner corner highlight and to blend out and soften the dark green in the crease.  WnW Brulee went above the light green and as a brow highlight.  Finished the look off with Christian Siriano for VS Makeup kohl black liner to line my upper lash line, lower line and lower waterline.  I then took the dark green to smudge out the kohl liner along my lower lash line and also too the pink and put a little of that under the green.  I put on coat of Rimmel Lash Accelerator on.

I love how this came out.  My camera is acting even more wonky.  Can't wait for Black Friday.  A new camera is definitely going to be the focus of my shopping excursion.




No comments:

Post a Comment