Monday, November 14, 2011

Emerald Black




What an amazing green...  It's dark and lovely!   In some lights you see blue though in direct sunlight, it is definitely green! 2 thin coats were applied.  I love the bottle cap to this polish.  It is wide and feels like I have so much control painting my nails.  It's very comfortable between the fingers during application. 

I used the 3-n-1 base/top coat and gloss.  It is thinner than Seche Vite for a comparison, but thicker than a regular clear topcoat.  It is dry to the touch in about 90 seconds.

I wish I still had Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade to see a side by side comparison.  I gave this one up to my niece over the summer.  I think Jumpin' Jade might have been a bit lighter and slightly more blue...

All I have is this crappy picture of a swatch of Jumpin' Jade on my middle finger.  lol  NASTY!  Jumpin' Jade was a beautiful color but I hated the brush so much I just didn't want to wear it.  Great color though!


No comments:

Post a Comment