Saturday, November 26, 2011

Get your Freak on! 15 Weird Facts...

about moi!

I was reading Jen's blogpost from Frm Head to Toe and decided to TAG myself!  So here goes...

Questions

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

"Air" or E (my name is Erin)

#2. What's a weird habit of yours?

I tend to sing and dance a lot, especially when I am in the kitchen preapring meals.  Oh and I clap my hands at random times.  It drives my husband crazy.  lol

#3. Do you have any weird phobias?

I can't do salad bars at buffets.  Or maybe just buffets in general.  I'm afraid of E. coli and other bacteria that cause food borne illnesses.

#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?

Anything from Beyonce but especially Crazy in Love.

#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

Asking me the same question over and over and over again.  Yes it happens...  Unless you are a child under the age of 10 of course.

#6. What's one of your nervous habits?

I bite my cuticles. 

#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Right now I'm on the left side of the bed because it is closer to the door so I can quickly jump out of the bed to get one of my crying children in the middle of the night.  But I can do either.

#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?

I had a Cabbage Patch Kid doll named Ashley.  I didn't really attach myself to stuffed animals though.

#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?

Grande Chai Latte but I am more of a Dunkin Donuts girl.  Before an exam in nursing school I would always get a Pepperment Mocha latte.

#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?

I try not to preach but I should clean my brushes more often.

#11. Which way do you face in the shower?

I usually let the water run on my back for a while, especially in the winter when I am cold.

#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

I can curl my tongue into a tube.

#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

White rice with any kind of gravy or butter and salt and pepper oh and cheese grits.  Had some this morning!

#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

"Crikey!"  "Here's we goes."  "Really, no really?"

#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?

Some form of pajama pants and a t-shirt or tank top.  Nothing fancy!




Alright time to TAG yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment