Saturday, October 16, 2010

Another product I've had forever...


e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner!  I just love e.l.f.  Not only are their products super affordable and great quality, they always have a sale!  I purchased the cream eyeliner in midnight.  The brush that is pictured above it is from AVON.  I love this brush for applying cream eyeliners.  The angle of the bend really helps me to apply a nice straight line and the bristles of the brush are soft, yet firm allowing for smooth application.

After applying the line and letting this product set, it has excellent staying power.  It doesn't budge.  The midnight is a blue black, where the black is a red black.  I like blue blacks for my cool coloring. 


The original line also comes in coffee and ivory.  I just noticed that they have 4 new colors!  Metallic Olive, Copper, Gunmetal and Purple.  I will be purchasing them all for sure next 50% off sale. 

For a retail price of $3, you really can't go wrong with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment