Friday, October 8, 2010

NEW Eye Studio™ Color Pearls™ Marbleized Eyeshadow


I've been wanting to try this eyeshadow out forever!  I grabbed Silver Starlet and Lawless Lavender.


Silver Starlet is on the left and Lawless Lavender is on the right.

Swatched in the sun:



The Lawless Lavender is on top with marbleized is on the right.  Silver Starlet is on the bottom with the marbleized color on the right.  The silver looks more like a slate blue.

Here they are in the shade:



I really like these eyeshadows.  They are color coordinated, obviously.  You can just grab one and you are done in literally 2 minutes.  I sweep the lighter of the shades in my inner corner and my highlight and use the darker for my outer lid and crease.  Quick swipe of liner and a sweep of mascara and you are done.  They are nicely pigmented and have a gorgeous shimmer.

They retail at $6.99.  I was able to pick these up on a BOGO 1/2 off and had 2 coupons for extra savings of course.  But even at $6.99, they are a complete look.  When you have a 4 eyeshadow palette, make-up application can get a little complicated.  This product keeps it simple!

2 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful! I'm picking one of them up this week & I'm just not sure what to get(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green and brown ones are nice too!

    ReplyDelete