Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nivea Pearly Shimmer Lip Care

Love Nivea lately!  I'm in love with their Touch of Happiness shower gel and body lotion and now this!


I was afraid that this was going to be a hige thick tube, way too big for lips but I was pleasently surprised.  And it has a long cap!  yay!  I always lose my Chapstick cap at the bottom of my purse and then off to the garbage it goes. 



It is very sheer and very subtle, nothing like the picture but it is quite moisturizing.  Perfect for the chilly days that are ahead of us.  It contains Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter.



I really tried to layer it on for the swatch but as you can see, it is very sheer and subtle.  On the lips it is noticeable in the sunlight.  It's a great alternative to lisptick when you just want a no fuss morning. 

It retails at $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment