Monday, July 23, 2012

My first Bloom.com order!

My first order with bloom.com.  I think I had heard of the site before.  Lots of beauty products, points and cash back from purchases, free shipping over $49 and up, free samples...  Just my kind of place.  Of course going though ebates.com gives you more cash back!  Yay!

For your first order you can get 30% back using code 30BACK that is good through 12/31/2012.  If you have already ordered through them, right now code JULY10BACK will get $10 in bloom dollars when you spend $50 and you get free shipping!  Ebates.com is giving 6% back right now as well.  


I've talked about ebates.com before but all you do is go to the site, create a profile and every time you shop on-line, look for your store on ebates.com and pull it up from their site.  Complete your purchase and a short while later you will get an email from ebates.com about your cash back status.  They pay out quarterly I believe so you can opt to have a paper check mailed to you, or the balance sent to your paypal account.

It's awesome, it's easy, it's no joke, no scam.  Love ebates.com!  Here is my link!


What made bloom.com even better for me is that they had Just Spotted a Lizard!  I missed this in the stores while on vaca, traveling all over MA and NY.  When I got back home and tried looking for it, sold out!  :(  I thought about ordering from ebay, tried all my usual sites and just had no luck.  Until someone named Laura entered my Summer Giveaway and said that she had just ordered it from Bloom.com.  So I almost immediately went and ordered it!  


Paid full price plus shipping but I still wanted it that bad.  :)  But with 36% back on that purchase and free samples...  why not?



I chose some masks because, well I love masks and I only have 2 which I am bored with.  So I thought I would try out Befine Warming Clay Mask and Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque.  I also liked the sound of Sundari Neem and Coconut Hair Treatment Oil.


I like that the invoice and samples were put in a cute silver drawstring bag, a card that was hand written out to me, and pink tissue paper!  I just love it when companies go that extra step to make it fun to open up a package.


Like I have said in the past, there are a lot of stores and on-line retailers out there...  adding that special touch will ensure that I remember and will order again from the same place!


What do you think of Bloom.com?  Have you ordered from them before?






No comments:

Post a Comment