Monday, July 16, 2012

My Summer on Instagram!

It has been one busy summer so far!  NYC for IMATS and my sister's Bachelorette weekend, MA & CT for Bridal showers, VA for my nephew's First Communion, tee ball, walks to the park, trips to the beach, preschool graduation, fishing with an alligator, my sister's wedding in MA, walking the Freedom Trail in Boston, gardening, flying kites and watching thunderstorms roll in...







































Lots more adventures before school starts up in the fall!  You can follow them all at ehinks21!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Erin! You have had a wonderful summer so far! I love how you can tell your summer story in pictures! Love this!! I had no idea I wasn't following you on IG! I feel horrible, O.O I check to see if any of my twitter friends have IG I can follow, yours did not show up! Thanks for this post so i can follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a lot of fun! I probably should have the same name for everything. It would make it easier! lol

    ReplyDelete